Bids and Proposals FormPack
With Bids and Proposals FormPack contractors can present a comprehensive and precise look of their bids. Through the bids customers get the first glimpse of the company and hence it should present a very professional and focused image. The new and improved Bids and Proposals FormPack is used by around 24,000 contractors in over 230 countries and is also very popular among contractors in New Jersey who use it to protect their business, streamline operations and grow profits.
The Bids and Proposals FormPack electronic download assists in providing customers with organized and transparent bids for their projects, irrespective of their size. Incomplete or cluttered bids create confusion among the customers and that can lead to losing the job altogether. The clarity and comprehensibility of these professional bid forms lead to the success of a contract.
To suit the convenience of the contractor and to meet their requirements, Bids and Proposals templates and forms are available in two formats that are Microsoft Word .DOCX and RichText .RTF format. These forms and templates can be customized and hence users can modify as well as add information to specify the conditions required for each job.
Contractors can avail the FormPack easily, all they have to do is download it, print and use without any hassle. The Bids and Proposals FormPack are available with a "READ-ME-FIRST.txt" file. This information sheet is highly helpful as it includes where a free trial of Microsoft Word can be available.
All the documents and forms have a uniform look and they are specifically designed to present a professional company attitude to the customers as well as vendors. For enhancing the professional look, contractors can also incorporate their company logo into these customizable forms and contracts.
The forms included in the Bids and Proposals FormPack are mentioned below:
- Bid Proposal - a simplified bid proposal form for smaller jobs
- Bid Form - absolutely detailed itemized bid form
- Bid Form Two - standard bid form, including combined prices, alternates, and units
- Bid Log - track all bids along with their history and current status
- Bid Followup Letter - a professional and polished letter to follow up on the bid and inspire slow-responding owners into accepting
- Materials Quote Fax - itemized materials quote pre-formatted for faxing
- Materials Quote - detailed materials quotation form
- Fixed Fee Itemized Proposal - straightforward itemized fixed fee proposal
- Phone Quotation - detailed quotation form for use with quotations over the phone
- Remodeling Proposal - straightforward proposal form for remodeling jobs
- Time and Material Itemized Proposal - itemized time and materials proposal worksheet
- Time and Material Proposal - straightforward time and materials proposal form
- Work Proposal - versatile work proposal form
- Attachment A - Description of Work and Materials - contract attachment describing work and materials in detail